Terms & Conditions
3. The First Party shall provide with visa/NQC work pcrmiIs of the employed personnel from the government authority together with other necessary relevant and travel documents, In case of non issuance of visa due to any changes in Govern ment policies, the first party shall be responsible to all recnmment expenses.
4. The salary, perks and facilities ofthc employed personnel shall be as per Demand Letter shown against each category.
5. The Second Party shall make sure that all personnel recommended for the First Parly are examined by an employer of the G C.C. Nepalese doctor. The candidate must posses a valid certificate to the effect of his/her fitness devoid of diseases such as AIDS. T. B. and infectious or any other diseases. The Seeond Parly shall submit original medical certificates along with the passport copy.
6. The first party shall be responsible for receiving the workers/personnel at the destination airport in parr or as whole as per validity of Visa of !he concerned country.
7. The Second Parly is the supplier of workers/personnel and will bear the responsibility for recruitment from Nepal exactly as per trade or invite the First Parly or ils authorized represcn[alive fur recruitment of the workers/personnel within the stipulated period.
8. The First Party agrees to bear r he compensation in ease of death, injury or sickness of the workers/personnel employed and also agrees to bear the cost of transportation of the dead body to Nepal as per the labour Jaw of ihe country concerned,
9. There will be a three months probationary period for all workers/personnel; after completion of which, if any workers/personnel is found unfit or unsuitable for the specific job, the worker/personnel contracts may be terminated and repatriated at his/her own cost.
10. The candidates will be interviewed either by the authorized representative of the employer or the Second Party in ease authorization is given by the First Party in wriling.
11. The Second Party shall assist the workers/personnel in matter relating to immigration formalities medical list and visa stamping from the relevant Embassy and whatever other relevant matters.
12. The First Party ensures 10 provide the workers, personnel who free bachelor sharing accommodation, free food and other necessary amenities including medical and insurance coverage.
13. The First Party agrees & enter to Agreement with Second Party to supply Nepalese manpower of different categories such as skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers and executive and manager will class personnel specifying number of workers/personnel required, their specific qualification or skill, experience required through task order within the Demand Letter.
14. The First party agrees to advise the Second party of its personnel requirement from Nepal through fax, email or letter on their companyes letter head, specifying personnel requirements, their respective job description, salaryes, perks, facilities, other terms and conditions and the desired mobilization date on the respective site/destination.
15. The Second Party shall he responsible for short of qualified candidates in conformity with the first party requirements notified under clause 2 above. The second party shall notify the first party of such short-listed candidates who are ready for final interview and selection. The first party has the right to either send his representative or give the second party the right to select, process and send such qualified workers/personnel at the Second Party’s guarantee.
16. Agency Fee: The First Party shall not pay any charges or recruitment fees. The Second Party shall pay the First Party PTA Air Tickets for the candidates who are repatriated before the three months probation period. The first party should pay air ticket for the repatriation under completion of the original contract period.